IT Nexus Website Launched

Wednesday, May 13, 2015


Just about a week ago, I opened another website about Information Technology, computers, and programming, I named IT Nexus. As the name, I am planning to make this site to serve as an Information Technology Nexus. I know it sounds like a big plan, but I am hopeful that it would be helpful to people who wants to get updated with news regarding Information Technology and Technology itself. It should also contain some helpful tips and tricks that could help some users solve troubleshoot their own computers and learn to solve their computer problems themselves.

This site will be replacing Xion soon. As a matter of fact, I will be migrating some of Xion's content to this website and then archive the former. Xion's link will still be active, but it would no longer be updated.

Astral Meta Network's computer and technology website will now be IT Nexus.

Stat Counter

Sponsored Ad

Zeta "Entrepreneur" v.1.0