Xion Techno Blog in the works

Sunday, July 14, 2013


I just wanted to note that today, I started working on the Xion Techno Blog. This is the blog where I would be blogging all of what I know about computers, the internet, and technology. It will become a part of the Astral Meta network.

The site runs on a free template. Sorry but I got no time to design a new template for it to use right now. After all, it is the content that matters the most and not the design. The site is expected to come out anytime within this month.

By the way, the name Xion came from the word Zion. This is the place on which the Jebusite fortress was conquered by David and was named the city of David. It designates the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and the world to come. In Kabbalah, it is the spiritual point from which reality emerges, located in the Holy of Holies of the First, Second, and Third Temple. I'm no Jew nor am I a religious person, but I find the name appealing. Xion is the technological version for Zion.




Stat Counter

Sponsored Ad

Zeta "Entrepreneur" v.1.0