Astral Meta Birth

Sunday, January 20, 2013


After months of conceptualizing, I have finally turned my ideas into reality. This may have been one of my many attempts to create a network of websites; with many of those plans ending in failure. I decided to give it one more and final try and see where this idea of mine leads. As of today, January 20, 2013, I began the dry run for my new Astral Meta network. Here, I am hoping to accomplish an objective I wasn't able to attain years ago. In this network, I plan to create many sites with varying content ranging from all the games that I had played, all the things that I know, and interests which might also be an interest to others.

2013 may be a good start, bringing renewed hope, who knows what the future brings?

AL2Meta

Stat Counter

Sponsored Ad

Zeta "Entrepreneur" v.1.0